- Valmar Diamant Hotel, Brulo 1/1, Poreč 52440, Republic of Croatia
The Conference fee includes the welcome drink, coffee breaks, conference materials and conference dinner
- 100 Euro - members of the Balkan Association of Pedagogical and Related Faculties
- 200 Euro - early payment of the conference fee (by August 31 2016)
- 250 Euro - late payment of the conference fee (after August 31 2016)
- 100 Euro - undergraduate and graduate students (please send the confirmation on student status to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org)
The trip has been cancelled as there were too few interested participants.
Conference participants who have booked their hotel accommodation via Conference website ibes.ufzg.hr will receive the confirmation of the booking after September 1st, as this has been arranged with the hotel.
Could the participants who need the estimate of conference fee costs send us the following information we require for issuing the estimate:
- name and surname
- OIB (identification number)
If the conference fee is to be covered by an institution, please send us the following information:
- name of the institution
- the institution's OIB (identification number)
- address of the institution
- the name of the participant for whom the payment is made.
Please send the required information to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Please send the confirmation of payment for the conference fee (scan or photo) via e-mail to the conference e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The official languages of the Conference:
Means of participation:
- Croatian and English
- Croatian, English and German for the thematic strand Multilingualism and Multiculturalism as a Challenge in the Education of Today and Tomorrow
- oral presentation
- participation at the lectures and workshops as a listener
Full paper publication:
- New deadline for summary submission: 31st May 2016
- Notification of abstract acceptance: by June 15 2016
- Presenters may submit only one paper proposal as a single author or coauthor. Submissions are to be sent by means of the on-line submission system. The participants should register and access the system via the following web address: conferences.ufzg.hr
- Abstracts (350 words max.), written in the language of the presentation, should propose a clear research problem, a viable theoretical framework and a clear link between previous studies and the research problem presented in the paper. The hypothesis and research methodology need to be clearly presented together with the research results and the potential scientific and/or professional contribution of the work. The authors are responsible for the accuracy of the language used, therefore we kindly ask you to have your abstract proofread.
- All accepted papers will be reviewed and published in the Conference proceedings. The best papers from the Conference will be rewarded by publication in a special issue of the Croatian Journal of Education.